Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Girl, Emery's Birth Day


Today is an exciting day for Erin & Jack. Erin is scheduled to go in today for an induction and meet her new baby girl, Emery Paige. I have grown to love Erin thru this wonderful Bloggy world. I am proud to say that I am Emery's cyberspace Mimi. Prayers go out to Erin for a speedy labor and safe delivery. Go on over and show her some love. Can't wait to hear the news that Emery is here and see pictures.
P.S. I am sorry if you are unable to view Erin's blog. It was brought to my attention that she would need to invite you if you are not a regular viewer.

6 comments:

annie said...

I wish I could've been able to continue to follow Erin--she locked her blog a couple months ago! You can only be invited to follow her now.

Prayers for a safe delivery! :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So exciting!

Steph

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I am going to wish Baby Emery the most beautiful birth day ever, ever through you, Rhonda! I wish Erin and Jack miracles and blessings on this most special, special day! Much love to them... and to you Rhonda for being so, so special and giving!

Debbie said...

Rhonda, Thank you for the well wishes for my niece Erin. I am on pins and needles waiting for the phone to ring. Emery will be my
8th great niece/nephew. Goodness! Bless all you other friends for the well wishes to her and her family.

Aunt Debbie in Decatur, IL

Bacardi Mama said...

I can't wait to hear the good news. I've been checking back and forth all day.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I used to follow Erin too, but I haven't been able to... I haven't stopped thinking of her though and am looking forward to hearing the wonderful news!


xoxo