Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh in week #3

This week has been very hard for me but I managed to lose 1 lb. Total 6 lbs. lost. The bronchitis I had 4 weeks ago is back and I've been having a battle trying to get rid of it. It has hindered my work-outs at Curves. I was at Curves 5 mornings in a row at 6am last week, but this week I've only been able to make it 1 time. I am going back to the doctor today to see why it keeps coming back and hopefully get something to take care of it. Hopefully next week I will have a better report.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey 1 pound is 1 pound closer to that goal! Hope you feel better soon Sis!
Love you,
Diane

Erin said...

Making it even one time while sick is an accomplishment!

Bacardi Mama said...

Hope you feel better soon. You are doing great, even with being sick!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Oh, Rhonda... I hope you're feeling better really soon. I've been hearing that that bronchitis thing has been returning. I've been watching my Mom closely... she always gets it and it just seems to last. With the holidays coming you just HAVE to be better. I am sending lots of prayers! xo!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Jeff is home again today and I've been coughing. We all have to get better!

Steph

Lisa said...

It is so hard to keep a consistent exercise routine when sick. Hope you feel better soon!

chrissy said...

Hope you are feeling well soon! Even still, losing 1lb while not well is an amazing accomplishment! Good job! Get back to Curves as soon as you feel well enough! My favorite part of this post is where you have listened to your "wonderfully, fearfully made" body! Doing what is right isn't always the easiest choice, but it is still right!! love ya!

chrissy said...

woohhoooo! go mama go! A loss is a loss! Take it!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I am so proud of you and still very worried, too. I am happy you're feeling better, but I do hope this thing gets taken care of before winter really settles in!