Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weigh in #2


This morning I went to my 6 am Curves workout and weighed in to report to the Sisterhood. I was the same as last week, maybe a few ounces less. I don't like the scale at Curves cause it's not digital. It is like the doctor scales that always weigh you more. So I maintained, which I am not complaining about and I am not discouraged.
I have really noticed a change since eating right and working out for 2 weeks. My clothes are feeling better, I am not out of breath walking up and down my stairs in the house. My knees are feeling better. I am starting to like myself again. I am proud of myself for making better choices when we go out to eat. I love the Weight Watchers menu at Applebees. I couldn't believe I was craving broccoli. Apples even have a better taste to me. I am so thankful for all the support I am receiving from everyone including my neighbors. I have the best group of ladies on my block who are also on health care programs and we stand on the sidewalk sharing our different workout programs and food tips. It's really been fun this time around getting healthy. And, I am so proud of my sister for jumping on board too and making better food choices.....Let's ALL get healthy together...it's more fun as a team.

3 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm proud of you too. You are doing a great job!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

You are doing great Rhonda!!!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I love every single ounce of this wonderful post! You keep me going, too... and that is the most wonderful thing of all, I think. The support from far and near!!