Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 75th Birthday Mom!

If I had to pick one word to describe my mom, it would have to be "unselfish". I have never met
a more giving person. She was a very hard worker as I was growing up with my older sister and younger brother. She worked very hard and even suffered a disability in later years due to the hazards of her job. She had to take a medical retirement. I want to honor her today, on her 75th Birthday because she is so deserving. One of the things we like to do as mother and daughter is go clothes shopping. She has a pink walker with a seat that she pushes around, so when she gets tired, she just sits. I usually scout out the outfits I think she might like and take over to her, but sometimes I lose her and can't find her, and when I do, she is looking through the racks of clothes looking herself. She loves to go eat at Olive Garden, which we usually end up our shopping trip with that treat. We are pedicure buddies. She loves to treat me. My husband told me many times that he has the World's best mother-in-law. He says she is a very Classy lady. She loves to get her nails done and look pretty. My mom has 4 grand kids and 10 great-grand kids. I wish you a very Happy Birthday today Mom. She is in Louisiana visiting my sister, so they will celebrate today.
Love you so much!

4 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Your mom is just as beautiful as you, my friend!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady... all the way down to her toes! What a special and loving tribute to your Mom on her special day! I see you in your Mom's glorious smile... like the sun itself is shining on her face!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I thought about her all day. I hope she had a great birthday in Louisiana!

Steph

chrissy said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! She is absolutely beautiful and the relationship you two share is even more beautiful and precious!!