Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shrink-A-Versary Weigh In Week 1

It's already week 1 for the Sisterhood Weigh In. So much has happened this past week, where do I begin? I recovered from Bronchitis, joined Curves workout and got my eating under control. I am happy to report a "5" lb. loss this week! With all of the medications I was on, I think that's pretty good. I really tried to eat more veggies, fruits, protein and less carbs. I drank more water. I was at Curves at 6:00 am. 2 mornings, which really energized me. I have my workout clothes to change in after work today to hit it hard again.
Monday we are starting to log our steps as a challenge. I need to get a fresh battery for my pedometer and get ready. If you would like to join us, click on the button and check it out. I'm feeling so much better eating right and moving more. My innertube is deflating, which is a great feeling.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl . . . I am so very proud of you! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Diane

Bacardi Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I am sooo proud of you. Five pounds is huge.

chrissy said...

Congratulations!! That's an awesome start! Good job!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I am so very proud to be your friend... the woman who DOES it all!! I am truly impressed with your can-do contagious attitude. You are an inspiration and a WINNER!!