Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks

On this Thanksgiving Day I am reminded of All the Blessings God has bestowed upon us. I have met so many wonderful Blogging friends thru this little Journal of mine I call Mimi's Toes. Who would have thought that 3 years ago I would still be typing my thoughts and sharing so much with all of you. I just want to say how special each and every one of you are to me. Even the friends who don't have a blog and just come to check out my world means so much to me. I love you ALL and wish only the Best of Thanksgivings to each one of you. Whether you spend time with family or friends, make sure you stop to Give Thanks.
On a lighter note, don't forget your family pets. They like to celebrate too, with turkey and ham in moderation.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Mom, you're crazy. Love this.

Steph

Bacardi Mama said...

Without Mimi's Toes, we probably never would have met. How awful would that be. I love you, my friend! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Carolyn Vaughn said...

Happy Thanksgiving!