Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#6 Weigh in


I had a Super Duper Great week with my eating and exercising. I am down 3 lbs., making my total lost 10 lbs. I am feeling so good about myself and my clothes are comfortable again. I have a routine that I am sticking by and it is working for me. I get up by 5:30 am. during the week and am usually the first to walk Thru the door at Curves by 6:00 am. I try to eat an energy bar (Sunrise bar from Costco) and few sips of coffee to get me going. I am home by 6:35 and out the door again by 7:30 for work. During the time I am getting ready for work I am preparing my meals for the day. When I get home at night I try not to eat while fixing dinner unless it is veggies or pretzels. Shortly after dinner, I am on the treadmill to do my 30 min. of brisk walking. I use to only walk 15 to 20 min. and was exhausted, but now I have more energy. It's been a long time since I have felt so in control of my body & mind.
My food weakness has always been the carbs. I am a Pizza lover. I decided that I can still have the pizza. I treat myself every Friday at lunch to the Large slice of pizza from Costco, but I cut it in half before starting to eat it and give one half away to one of my guy co-workers. I usually eat a fruit or salad with it that fills me up. Just last night I ordered pizza to be delivered for hubby and I made myself a salad and had 3 bites of a slice of pizza. I did not want any more. This is such a big step for me. I have eaten so much chicken that I feel like I cluck when I walk.
I hung my Tommy Hilfiger skinny jeans on the back of my closet door to look at and I hope to be in them and able to breath in them soon!

5 comments:

As We Sail... said...

Wow, you are da woMAN! you're doing fantastic.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

way to go!
i love costco pizza and i am impressed that you can only eat half. you are forming great habits,keep it up!

E said...

I am so proud of you! :) I am starting the weight loss journey after Christmas!

Bacardi Mama said...

You are kickin ass my sweet friend. Have you given any thought to the Sisterhood 1/2 marathon in June? Let me know if you have.

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I love your incredible strength and determination. It all comes through your happy, happy words! You keep me going with your inspiration!