Friday, December 11, 2009

Let it snow

I love snow. I can't take credit for this beautiful snow scene picture. Gee, I miss my camera. I hope Santa got my letter I sent him asking for a new one. Snow gives me a happy feeling. I look at this picture and it makes me think of the journey I've been on since October. The road isn't looking as long these days as it use to look. I love the purity in a freshly fallen snow. I love the way it reminds me of coconut.
I love how it reminds me of the time when I was a little girl and making snow angels and my mom making snow cream with snow we collected in a bucket, clean of course. I remember the snow storm in the 60's, living in Chicago and how there was so much snow, the roads were closed and we got to play in the middle of our street. My little brother got his foot stuck in a hole and my sister and I left him there, crying. We eventually went back for him. I remember walking down to our local store to get a loaf of bread and all the shelves were almost empty. The delivery trucks were unable to get through the snow to deliver.
I still love snow.

4 comments:

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I love the stories of your snow memories! Doesn't snow just make a childhood perfect!? Hey... I agree! Let it snow!!

Bacardi Mama said...

I love snow too. people think I'm crazy. I could never live where there wasn't four seasons. I have wonderful childhood memories of snow play and the big storm in the 60's. My dad didn't get home from work for two days. Thanks for rekindling some great memories for me.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jepahiqu.angelcities.com/irywywe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Sarah said...

I love snow too, just not driving in it!