Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Early Christmas Gift


I have the best daughter and son-in-law.
I came home from work yesterday and there it was, sitting on my kitchen table, a camera box wrapped in shiny garland. There sat just what I asked for Christmas. A Nikon Coolpix S230 with a large touch screen. As most of you know, my beloved camera got broken back in October. I have felt lost without it. Like a part of me was missing. I missed so many memories of my grand kids and activities. My daughter knew how much I loved my camera and decided to surprise me by giving it early, so I can enjoy it. It is actually an upgrade from my last camera. Now I can share pictures of my grand kids again with you. I can't wait to get started! Thank you Jeff & Steph for making my Christmas so special. I love you, Mom

5 comments:

E said...

That is awesome and so special! :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm so glad you like it!

Steph

Bacardi Mama said...

Steph and Jeff are so wonderful to get this for you. I know how you feel naked without your camera. And what kind of grandma doesn't have a camera handy at all times? I'm so happy for you!

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

This is just so wonderful... so perfect... so enchanting! I am so happy for you!! Now get out there and CAPTURE!!!! You certainly have lots of beautiful little faces to do the CAPTURING of!!!!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Such a great gift. Very awesome :)