Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Capture - Holiday Decor

I have my new camera at work and thought I would snap a few pictures of my office area. This is where I spend 9 hours per day M-F, unless I leave for an hour for lunch. Holiday Decor is the assignment for You Capture over at Folding Laundry .
This is the first time using my new camera.
I have lots of grand-kid pictures surrounding me, which brings lots of Joy!
This is my wall of Happiness.
I will be taking lots of pictures this weekend while babysitting. I have Abby & Jack on Saturday and Noah, Carter, Gray & Ivy on Sunday. Should be a fun weekend. I am still learning how to use my new camera. It has a lot more fancy bells and whistles than my other one. I hope You Capture Christmas in your own special way.

1 comment:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Cute! I always decorated my cubicle to the max at Christmas time... but I don't seem to overdo it at my house. Probably because I have to live in it. You have great sweet pics of your grandkids. :)